Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camperdown Park, Dundee

On Saturday we went to Camperdown Park and visited the resident animals. We have been before but probably more than 5 years ago. It's much better laid out than it used to be. There are a mixture of farm and wild animals as you'll see.

Can you guess who this paw print belongs to?

K and Donkey. Where's Shrek?


Could the paw print belong to these elephants? I don't think so!


It's too big to belong to Pepe Le Pew!


Big Bird, perhaps? No.


Could the paw print belong to this Lazzzy Bear. Oh Yes!


Peacock


Mate, you've got fluff between your toes!

Whoooo woke me?



Eagle Owl


Nice mullet


K & Mum


Ring tailed Lemurs


Chubby Shetland Pony


Oink


Lynx. Don't put this under your armpits to attract the girls! It won't work.


K & Dad


Just enough seats for Snow White and her little friends


and here she is!


I'll huff and I'll puff and.......I'll never move this fence!


Pygmy Goat


Take it easy man

No comments: